Musandam Dibba is considered as one of the most beautiful coast line of Oman, the most popular tourist spot and must on every tourist itinerary. With a steep mountain range of Hajar, emrald blue sea consisting of exotic marine life and a beautiful coastline, you can enjoy Musandam Dibba to the fullest by swimming and snorkle in clear waters. If you need refreshments, soft drinks and a good bufet lunch, then it’s also served by these tours.
• Eventhough you are a resident visa holder, you need prior permission to enter the Dibba Musandam. If there are any resident guests of UAE, we request you to forward the passport copies within 2 working days prior to travel, to make us arrange the papers for pass to cross border.
• Normally guest with tourist visa will be usally allowed at the border. Here, prio pass is not required. But, to enter Dibba Musandam, an original passport will be required by both resident and tourist visa holders.
Participants are required to carry their original passports with minimum 90 days validity.
Resident Visa Holders should send us the Passport Copy Front Page, Passport Page Copy with Residence Visa as email attachment
• Whilst entering the Dibba, all guests should produce their original passport; tourist visa holders should carry their visa copy as well.
• Private speedboat / Dhow is available on request (Supplementary charges applicable)
• Rates are subject to change and valid until further notice. Conditions Apply
• In case of any changes in border crossing fee (Visa cost) in between the contract period, the package cost will change according to that.